Please find below some quick and handy instructions to get the colwiz Library up and running on Ubuntu versions 14.02 and on wards.
- Go to www.colwiz.com/download
- Select Linux icon and click on "Download Now" button
- Open downloaded file stored in your designated folder. The file name should be like colwiz.desktop_ia32/64.tar.gz
- Double click on the downloaded file to open the extractor tool.
- Select colwiz folder and click on "Extract" button at the top of window
- Choose where you want to extract e.g. Desktop and click on "Extract" button
- Files will be extracted to selected destination folder
- Go to the destination folder e.g. desktop/colwiz and double click on "colwizdesktop" icon
For Other Linux Distributions:
Installation steps for other distributions are the same as Ubuntu, however, file names may vary.
Simply delete the colwiz folder from installed destination folder
colwiz Library updates automatically when a new version is available
To update from the older Flash based Library to the new HTML 5 Library, you need to first uninstall the older version by deleting its installation folder to avoid both libraries running simultaneously.