I run MS Word 2007 and while there appeared to be no problem during installation of the add in, the Colwiz tab does not appear on MS Word. I checked the Add-in section and it lists the add in as an "Inactive application add in" and I don't know how to activate it.
Thank you for your help.
We’re sorry to hear you are having issues with MS Word plugin. Kindly follow the instructions below to resolve your issue.
1. Please go to Colwiz Desktop library, Colwiz Menu (top left corner) → Plugins → Configure MS Word
2. Plugin Installation needs Administrator privileges (If Windows User Account Control or UAC is enabled it will ask, else it won’t prompt)
3. If it asks Administrator privileges, then click Continue (Remember to not cancel UAC).
4. In start menu locate Microsoft Word, press shift key + Right Click, from context menu click Run as Administrator
5. Hope issue has been resolved. If it still occurs, try to enable from COM Add-ins [Word option → Add-Ins(left panel) → Click Go (in bottom pane) → enable Check box against “colwiz Library Add-In”]
If you find this issue is resolved please let us know. In the meantime, we will continue to investigate the cause for you.